Pain in right testicle

I have a vague pain in my right testicle. Two months ago, the same pain was there for a while and eventually went away by itself. It returned back now and I can feel that the right testicle is slightly swollen as well. My sperm colour also seems to have yellow tinge now. Not sure what it may be.

Harisha N L

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis)..hydrocele,orchitis,epididimitis may be the cause for your symptoms.. Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you