Pain in right testicle

1 day when i was peeing i had a sudden pain between anus and the scrotum area as if something got blocked but it remained for 15 minutes only and now my penis was numb for 10 days and now my right testicle hurts. And now i tend to pee more often.

Harisha N L

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you