Pain in right hands figure in wrist
Hi I am software developer my complete work on laptop since many months i am getting pain numbness in my right hand figures ,wrist please let me know what should i do.

Physiotheray treatment best option for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvRQ9ZJ8vQ Chiropractic Mobilization will help. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily
U ll need to correct Ur posture. Ergonomic advice and changes will be a must for u. Do not take numbness lightly.
Consult online
Forward neck posture and rounded shoulders should be avoided.
You haven't mentioned if any treatment you have undergone or not. As early as possible, please get it be properly consulted with me online or offline. My advice is to get treated conservatively. Based on your work, you will be advised to follow do's and don'ts instructions to get rid of your pain as early as possible.
Do consultation as early as possible.
You will be advised do's and don'ts based on your work.
May be nerve compression due to over work in wrist joint & reputation movement...
Rest your hand & avoid finger & rest movements...
Ice therapy for 10min...
You should have physiotherapy in a clinic. The issue could be local to the wrist or could be referred from the neck. It needs proper assessment and treatment.
Due to pressure on the nerves and muscles and with improper posture if sitting for prolonged time causes pains and numbness. You should maintain proper posture and must do regular Stretching and strengthening exercises of neck shoulder and forearms in order to avoid the condition worsening more.
In my opinion you are having carpal tunnel syndrome.Start using carpal tunnel wrist support and mouse support. AmazonBasics SBD089WD Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/b06x3w3tm4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_vby53qt84f9n5zyg06ez. Flamingo Carpal Tunnel Splint - Universal https://www.amazon.in/dp/b00hwp5h3q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_g3zqghdwav3whf8qcwfe
Start using brace while working on laptop,use mouse support,do cold pack for 4mins 3-4 times a day on wrist as this problem starts from wrist .consult nearby therapist as you will need some electro therapy to treat this problem
Hi. It seems like you're getting some form of nerve compression. Likely, due to over-working of the wrist, as in typing, it could be median nerve compression-called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or synovitis. Consider icing and follow this link for stretching exercise that might help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RHZ6bnhxg
Consult a PT, in person.
For 2-3 days, give your hand a little rest. As in inflammation subsides, symptoms will get better.