Pain in right ear
I have infection in my right middle ear due to bifid uvula. It pains sometimes and I m unable to hear properly . what should I do to  get relieve from pain and not get the situation more worse

Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
If you are sure u have a middle ear infection you will have to take proper medication which includes an antibiotic/ anti inflammatory/ oral decongestant.. bifid uvula alone will not cause middle ear problems unless there is a partial or complete cleft palate in which case the eustachian tube function also is affected to some extent. kindly visit an ENT surgeon for a more detailed examination and appropriate medication. Regards