Pain in right ear

I have infection in my right middle ear due to bifid uvula. It pains sometimes and I m unable to hear properly . what should I do to  get relieve from pain and not get the situation more worse
views-icons 48 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right ear

doctor profile image
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
11 yrs. of exp | Pune | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
If you are sure u have a middle ear infection you will have to take proper medication which includes an antibiotic/ anti inflammatory/ oral decongestant.. bifid uvula alone will not cause middle ear problems unless there is a partial or complete cleft palate in which case the eustachian tube function also is affected to some extent. kindly visit an ENT surgeon for a more detailed examination and appropriate medication. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?