Pain in right breast
I have pain in my right breast so went to the doctor she ordered ultrasound scan of breast the reports came as fibroadenosis pattern of breast parenchyma she said its normal at this age I would like to take second opinion so Is there any futher tests to carry out and does i like to get cancer in future
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagdish Shinde
Radiation Oncologist 6 yrs exp Pune
If you have a breast lump then you should do some tests to rule out cancer. There are two important tests FNAC and X ray Mammography. Also clinical examination of breast from qualified oncologist is important. Sometimes in young age x ray Mammography may not be conclusive. In that case you may need MRI of breast. Painful breast lump in this age group is most likely to be fibroadenoma. Fibroadenoma is a benign disease and does not need any treatment unless it is symptomatic. Hope this answer helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.