Pain in ribs during morng

Hello sir i am feeling severe pain in back side (ribs area) during wee hours in the morning as pain is so severe that i am not able to sleep till late time and the same is affecting my day to day life.I wont feel the pain once i take bath after waking up and some mild pain were there the whole day and some time wont be there but during moring hours its unbearable.I consulted orthopaedician and he did some T scan and not able to diagmose the problem and refer for physiotherapy session which disnt yield any result.I search the problem online and find it to be a kind of arthritis.Can you please share your views as to whom need to consult for the said issue and the one who can guide to come up with this problem

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in ribs during morng

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Bhujang asana. Core strengthening exercises. Back stretchingstretch do the cat/cow
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Stretching exercise and hot fermentation . If any injury then chest X-Ray
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, is It from very long time,? Was there any injury to that area? If it is arthritis then your doctor would have found it. Regular stretching and back strengthening excersie, in your daily routine , and physiotherapy will relieve these pain. If you are not satisfied then you can get an second opinion from the another doctor. Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit stand and walk keeping your torso straight.