Pain in nerve between genetial.abd nerve
While exercising there us feeling of nerve overlapping each other generally it is at time when the chest exercises ,plank and pushup .there is not much pain but stomach is increasing a bit

Ok how ur diet maintained wen u workout. Chat online so I can clear picture about ur problem suffering from

With homoeopathic medicine treat successfully Without side effects
if you want treatment please contact me
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Don't do exercises without doctor consult. Homoeopathic medicines and counselling will help reduce the problem.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Hello sir  I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you
consult me online