Pain in neck & shoulder
Severe problem in my left shoulder,neck and left side of the head and left eye.i have taken a pain killer it is better now.but this whole thing keeps happening.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, I would recommend that you take homeopathic medicine for your problem. Such problems are very effectively handled by homeopathic medicines.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
If u r working at computer majority of yr time then it can happen time n again. if u r keeping yr lt. arm under yr head while sleeping then also it can happen. 3rd thing now a days very more common is habit of taking selfies . then also this kind of pain can occur.