Pain in neck
I am feeling pain in neck and shoulder on both side from last 1 week, please suggest what needs to be done.

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hi pain in neck is due to several causes like cervical problem, muscle tightness, or postue etc. at your age it may be due to muscle tightness as if you have long hours sitting job. as it needs a complete assessment to find out the underlying cause to treat the condition so advice you to visit a clinic, & try hot water bottle for 15-20 min & then apply some pain reliving ointment.I hope it will help. for more info visit www.proactivephysio.in