Pain in my calf muscle
Sudden unbearable pain in my left calf muscle at night. It stays for few seconds. It does not happen daily. Please suggest me why it is happening. Is this a serious symptoms of any disease or diseases? Is it curable or not?

Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 10 yrs exp Delhi

it may muscle cramp. nothing to worry but it will be better to show it to uer orthopaedic doc . just to rule out if anything serious or not
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
consult Ortho surgeon to rule out a muscle cramp and a referred pain from the back. you must maintain a good posture and require appropriate exercises depending its a muscular problem or a back problem