Pain in lower molar

I have been experiencing pain in my lower left molar for the last few days. The pain gets heightened when i bite my teeth together. I brush my teeth daily. Can this possibly be an infection?

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in lower molar

Hi..there is possibility of tooth infection. You might need root canal. Visit dentist ASAP. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hey there... Either it could be due to infection in your 2nd molar or may be due to 3rd molar eruption... You need to visit a nearest dentist ASAP and get it diagnose properly with x-ray.... N then plan the treatment accordingly... Take care ..!!
Dr. Shweta Singhvi Kota | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Hi,I guess it could be because of your 3rd molar or some decayed fractured tooth.you need to describe the pain like hot/cold sensation present or not.get an xray done and show a dentist asap
It might be because of your third molar we need to take a x-ray for confirmation. You need to consult the dentist asap.