Pain in lower legs
There are sevear pain in both legs during night. Sometimes in muscle of lower legs . Ulcer in stomach was diagnosed many years back.

Hi this might be due to compression of nerve in your back Consult directly so i can get a more elaborate history and then we can move forward with essential investigations and treatment.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true