Pain.in.lower.back
I have pain in lower back for around one year in l5-S1..and now its running down to my legs ...I feel intense pain in walking and standing...feel a pinch and painfull stretch of muscles from my hip down to my back of thighs and knees...I consult to orthopedic doctor few days before ..he giving me medicines like AXOGURD-SR...OXOCORD...MAVDOL...PATZE...I have taken these medicined for 5 days and regularly did yoga ...but it didnt overcome my pain and pain is become more worse...please suggest me ..what can I do now

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You have a disc compressing in the nerve If traction does not provide relief, you may need surgery Please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest
Dr. Rajesh Jain
General Physician 24 yrs exp Jalgaon

Please do MRI of LS spine and send report on practo Meanwhile take Cap prelica plus 10 1 At nt Tab hifenac TH 20 1 1 Tab pantop 10 1