Pain in lower back and in thighs
I have been experiencing lower back and I went for physiotherapy doctor he said it could be because of some sprain and there is a chances of muscle weakness and gave some treatments ( some vibrating effect in area where the pain was) after a week I did not have any pain in the lower back and he stopped the treatment and gave me some exercise . Now when I do the exercise I feel relieved but again pain comes after a day or two. I couldn't be active as earlier because of this.

Need to do regular exercises as Advised.
Thanks
Get ur x ray done
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back and lower limbs --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)