Pain in lower abdomen

I had a pain in my lower abdomen and felt uncomfortable in my testicles when I was going to have sex... Eventually the sex didn't happen but it went to normal after I ejaculated... Should I consult a sexologist...?
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, you may have lean body, maintain good physic, if its premature ejaculation you may have to consult psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?