Pain in lower abdomain

I am having recurring pinching kind of pain in my lower right abdomen. It suddenly appeared day before yesterday after dinner. It's in very small area and appearing like a pulse. I am not sure whether it's in a nerve or somewhere else. I have been also facing constipation problem for 1.5 weeks. I am having regular meals and no junk food. Is it something serious? What medicine should I take for constipation? Thanks

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Pain abdomen in females can be due to many causes like gastritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, appendicitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, kidney stones. Without detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, it is very difficult to tell what you are describing. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.