Pain in liver RUQ

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from pain and discomfort in Right upper abdomen after taking 2 days dose for antibiotics for sinus and low grade fever. I had previous history of fatty liver disease . Also there is acidity problem. Any suggestion? My present weight is 64 kg height 5'6" male age 27.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Get an ultrasound of upper abdomen again. Take vegetables more in your diet. Do intermittent fasting avoiding high glycemic index food. Homeopathic liver tonics will help untill you reach us. Book an appointment and receive a call back for more information.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi The pain in right upper abdomen is probably due to some liver disorder. As your other symptoms too suggest. Take some liver tonic like Alpha liv from Homoeo store. You may have to go for some investigation to rule out or confirm some ailment. Consult a homoeopath
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Dhiraj Anuragi
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Hello friend Homoeopathy is one of the most popular holistic system of medicine. The selection of remedy is used upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. Homoeopathy is very proficient in managing all the symptoms of fatty liver disease and furthermore plays a vital role in preventing relapse of the condition. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homoeopathy is not only to treat fatty liver symptoms but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. Some homoeopathic medicine for your problem are: Bryonia alb Chelidonium Cardus mar Lycopodium Nux vomica etc. But which one for you it will decided after proper case taking..so don't worry consult with a homoeopath and get well soon.
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp RaeBareli
Please take Colocynth 30 6 pills at an interval of 30 minutes up to 3 doses in a row. For acidity take Natrum phos 6× 4 tablets twice daily. For further treatment consult me.