Pain in left testicle

I have a severe pain in and around my left testicle alone. I feel like some nerve or vein is being pulled from inside. I dont have this pain continuously. At frequent intervals of time, i get this pain. Apart from this, i dont have any other pain or problem . And i have this pain from the past 4 days. Please advice me about this

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in left testicle

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you