Pain in left side body
I have left side body pain right from head to toe along with fingers, some time slurry speech, took MRI scan for the brain and examined but everything was normal but still I have this pain. This pain is from last 7 months. My left side of the rib is also bulged and some times pain near the heart. I don't know what to do. Can anyone suggest me what kind of disease is this and how it can be treated?? Plz

Hello ...... I can understand your pain Stroke could cause weakness or paralysis muscles in body ... You are complaining of pain it could have some other etiology.... Only with examination and investigation one can come around diagnosis ... History is of little help ....consult neurologist in the nearest hospital...