Pain in left hand fingers
My mom is having continuous pain in her left hand fingers. She has tried few medications from nearby homeopathic doctor, however, it doesn't seem to provide much relief. Which doctor should I be consulting for such a case? Any recommendations?
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I recommend you to consult orthopedic doctor , pain could be due to trauma ,infection of nail , pulp infection etc.. Its easy to diagnose and treat .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.