Pain in left and right iliac regions
I am experiencing pain in right and left iliac regions and it often increases when I feel the need to pee or take a dump. Sometimes the pain increases and I feel the need to pee or take a dump to feel better even though I don't really get the sensation for peeing or taking a dump. What could be possibly wrong?

May be due to urine infection or bladder stone.. Need usg kub and urine routine examination..
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details.

+112
Chat with a doctor
Get a USG whole abdomen with special focus on lower abdomen done review with reports

Anterior superior iliac crest pain