Pain in last teeth
Whenever i eat or drink something sweet or hot or cold i always feel pain in my last two teethes.The pain lasts for minimum 10 to 15 min. Sometimes I feel as if there is a gap in teeth mid when i try to touch it with my tongue. I am facing this problem from last 1 and half years.I went to the dentist in the beginning but she told me there is no cavity and suggest me to change my regular paste to sensodyne .After changing the paste is was ok but from last 2 months its paining too much.Now also i am using the sensodyne paste but no result.Please suggest me something as i am suffering a lot.

Dr. Rujit Desai
Dentist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Get a x ray done. There is a possibility of decay at contact between two teeth. Visit your dentist again!
Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

As per your issues looks like you have either decay or minor teeth structure loss between two teeth. Get it examined thoroughly or go for a bitewing X-ray which will help to diagnose the decay if present.
Dr. Ami Sukhija
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello , There is a high possibility of one or both teeth having a cavity at its contact point where you are feeling the gap . Since the teeth are in immense pain it's necessary for you to go for another consult soon this time get an xray done too to make sure the correct diagnosis Treatment could be a filling or a root canal treatment depending on how much tooth has been decayed Hope this consult was helpful.
Hi , Hi as per ur complain u may be having either cavity or minor tooth loss get an xray done and plan ur treatment accordingly