Pain in knee
My knee pains while bending. There was no injury also. But there are no issues while walking or when I am sitting normally. Is it because I am overweight? My height is average but I weight around 68kgs. And if I loose weight, will I get rid of this pain?

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, Loose weight and see. If pain is persistent, get back to me.
Dr. Pallavi A. Salunke
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
If there is no history of fall or injury, then it might be because of weight gain. Try to loose weight and see what happens. If the complaints still persists, you may need to consult your physician.