Knee Cap Skin got numb
Two days back observed my left knee cap skin got numb. Not sure how long it was there like that. I don't recollect any injury or hurt recently. Numbness is only on small (coin size area). Rest everything is fine. Am not on medication, no pain in the area, no problem while bending the knee or stretching. Kindly suggest what might be the reason or why the skin became numb on specific area. Thanks in advance

Hello.. Well sometimes due to lack of proper blood circulation we feel numbness..or some nerve related issue... Some times we also oversee posture related things which leads to numbness...do nit worry about it..jus exercise well and do not maintain single posture for a long time...thank you