Pain in joints,lower back

I had C section delivery in Feb,16. Since then I feel like exhausted all the time, pain in my body especially in joints and lower back and sometimes headache also. My stitches also started paining but not severe. Now my stitches are OK but sometimes I feel pain in one of my stitches. I also had allergy in my legs , kind of pock and it left its marks on my legs which looks very ugly. I also feel depressed because of my body pain. I am taking dasmularist, cipcal 500 calcium tablets and faa20 iron tablets as suggested by my gyno. My questions are: 1. How can I reduce my body pain- is it related to my eating and sleeping schedule and also diet 2. What to do to remove pock marks on my legs 3. How to check whether my stitches are OK or not

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in joints,lower back

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
First I want to ask you , u had any complications in your section, if not then no need to worry, you require almost 3-4 months to recover from this surgery as you are mother now, you have to take the body change, more positively, you should start with yoga and meditation in gradual manner so that the pain will decrease, don't think too much about your body patch it will gradually fade off, there is always a phase of depression postpartum phase, handle the situation carefully,... Consultation with expert necessary..