Do I have PGAD? I'm 16 year old female
Do I have PGAD? I'm 16 year old female and am having constant, painful orgasms. To describe it to the best of my ability, there's an uncomfortable, burning pain at the entrance of my vagina that causes me to stay inside my bathroom for hours having constant orgasms that quickly relieves the pain only to have it come back a few seconds after.

Where is ur city How long from the nagpur U need some investigation Consult me

Average height for a 16 year old female 24 year old female with chest pain 40 year old female body