Pain in joints
I have pain in my joints - knee, wrist, ankle and hips Also in ribs area. I am unable to sleep sideways - left or right.

Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
Multiple joint pain,migrating in nature with early morning stiffness most likely it is inflammatory arthropathy Kindly consult a pain physician for ur evalutaion n management
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You r on medicines for thyroid...please provide  detsils of same You are having polyarthralgia...need to be examined and investigated...meet MD physician
Hi..... Stay physically active....Stretch before exercising to maintain a good range of motion in your joints....Keep your body weight within a healthy range. This will lessen stress on the joints..... you can try taking a anti-inflammatory drug, getting a massage, taking a warm bath, stretching frequently, and getting adequate rest.... Your treatment options will depend on the cause of the pain.....