cardiologist-icon

Pain in heart

I'm experiencing cramp like feeling in my heart. Sometimes little burning type feeling. It's not unbearable pain. Pain is very little and occurs anytime. Last week I had fever and cough. I took general medicines from doctor. I do not experience any excessive sweating, tiredness after walk, dizziness, etc. But I'm afraid that it might be heart disease. I'm having pain for the last 3 days. What might be a cause of pain?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in heart

Dr. Chandrashekhar Munjewar
11 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cardiologist

INR 800 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi. In the background of your age and history, a heart related pain is less likely. But of course it cannot be completely ruled out unless some objective tests are done (as now a days heart problems do occur in youngsters). The primary tests for you would be ECG, 2D Echo and if necessary a treadmill test. But I would advise you to first meet a qualified cardiologist (DM or DNB cardiology) and get yourself properly examined and then proceed with these tests as necessary. Hope this helps.
Dr. Ashish Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Noida | General Physician
Looks more like a gastric issue But still to rule out a cardiac etiology of the pain get an ECG and an Echo done If both of them are normal go for a TMT to rule out CAD Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist