Pain in he left side
I have pain on the left side of the ribb cage.. Somewhere between back and front but more towards the back its I think on the last or second last rib.it's from last one week pain is not that strong I go gyming so.is it a muscle stress

Dr. Supriya Kabra
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad

ya it seems so that its a muscle pain.don't do vigorous exercise until pain vanished.just take rest and maintain proper posture.If it persist for more consult a doc
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, As per your details it seems muscle spasm, you need to apply some ice to it and take rest. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr. Jagat Shah.