Mild pain below left rib
I have mild pain below left rib cage. This is internal and I don't have any problems doing my day to day activities however when I sleep for a long time in the left side I can feel the pain. The exact location of the pain is around 2 inches below the last rib on the left side (my left). please advjse

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, How are your stools and urine. Do you get loose stools on and off. Do you get pain when you pass urine. Get back to me with details.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir,, as per your brief details it seems that, you simply putting physical pressure on yourself while you sleeping when you should actually be relaxed. Even too soft or too hard mattress could do the same, please consider it. Avoid going immediately to sleep with full stomach, needs to be half or one hour before going to sleep after dinner, use that time for walking or other healthy habits. Consider visiting general surgeon if type and severity of pain worsens.