Pain under left rib cage
I am having chronic pain under left rib cage. This happens at sleep time, particularly ehen i sleep on my left side. Pain is not too much but it is frequently occurs. I feel left and right below rib cage are not symmetric. During my childhood, i might have hit by cricket ball at this place. Please suggest what might be the problem is.

Hello, is it asymmetrical!!? Your previous injury to the rib cage, either to the bone or to the cartlige might not have healed properly, and sleeping on left is putting pressure on this area causing pain. You need to be examined first to see where actually is the problem. You may need simple pain killers and some practices like avoiding sleeping on leftside. Please visit a orthopedician.

Severe pain in ribs when coughing Sore ribs for no reason Pulled muscle on right side of rib cage