BLEEDING PILES (INTERNAL) No pain only b
When i am going for stool only red liquid blood is coming with stool , always blood comes with stool there is no pain & ititching but blood goes very much . I am having( kabjiyat problem) digestive stomach gas & acidity . The stomach is not getting clean so i have to go 5-6 times in a day for stool . I am in the services of accounting which involves sitting work on chair for 7- 8 hours. I dont have any other diseases nor any medication is running . The Bleeding piles going blood is the major problems . So i request u to kindly give me correct medicines to stop bleeding & diet schedule & prescription pls i am very much tensed about regularly bleeding problem.i am pure jain , so please prescribe me medicines & treatment what i should do & which medicines i should take. Thanking u

Haemorrhoids or bleeding piles

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Such bleeding will make you anaemic The blood is drop by drop or blood stream If it is blood stream you should consult surgeon for some intervention Otherwise try following rx Tab zanocin oz ..1 bid Tab pilex  1 tid Pilex oit  locally three times in rectum with applicator Tab cyclopam sos for pain Miralax liquid for constipation Once or twice daily depending on constipation Take some iron preparation like cap autrin 1 daily Hot sitz bath 15 mts twice daily Cold pack application locally Fibre rich diet ( you may take isabgoal daily ...2tsf in a glass of warm water or milk You may undergo some simple procedures like cryo surgery or rings application
practo online consultation if needed
it is curable , nothing to worry
Take plenty of fluids to keep stool Soft. Never strain.osil cream to apply locally bd/td .Daflon tab500 2tabs tbs x 7days. If not controlled consult surgeon.
Tab.TRAN-MF Tab. Pan D Tab. Ferinext Avoid excess straining while defecation Sit in a bath tum with Luke warm water.
consult a surgeon for piles operation
Internal haemorrhoids are not painful but bleeding is more. Get your CBC done to check for hb level. For bleeding tab trnexa, tab rabeprazole and iron and folic acid tablet.
Consult with me on practo app for furthur advice and priscription.
Monitor your vitals.