Pain below rib cage left side
Since 4 or 5 days, she is suffering from continuous pain just below left rib cage (front and back both). She is having high BP issues.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

This pain can be because of various reasons , including internal issues also or muskuloskeletal , I will need to ask certain questions to advice you better.
For further clarifications, complete evaluation,  correct diagnosis and treatment ,feel free to  consult me on this PRACTO app .
Need more detailed history
Consultation needed for further management
Whatsapp me (7.    8.      3.  8.    2.    8.    0.    8.   4.    2.   )
Need to ask questions on symptoms for accurate diagnosis and treatment.  I'm available now. Wtsapp msg (94*38*32*4252).don't delay treatment.