Pain in gums
Last two days I have a pain in right side lower gum of one teeth...it has little swell too...I did tooth extraction for my last teeth. From that the 4 teeth gum is painful now

Kindly share a photo of the region of concern. Luke warm salt water rinse will provide relief from pain and inflammation. Kindly visit a dentist for definite diagnosis and treatment

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello dear Please be calm I suggest you to please share pic for confirmation of diagnosis.for further details you can consult me Thanks
Rinse with luke warm water and salt
visit dentist
Do warm saline rinses. Take ketorol dt three times daily
Attach picture of possible or visit dentist. Meanwhile, And Luke warm water+black salt gargle, only if relieving the symptom. If not completely relieving, T.Pyregesic 650 after food, if pain. with antacid before food.
visit dentist for permanent solution.