Pain in elbow and wrist

I am doing workouts in gym regularly since 03 months. Now i feel little bit pain in my elbow and wrist joints. I asked gym instructor about this and he told me that it is the side effect of gym hard workouts. He also advise me to take suppliments for bones. Kindly guide me that is it necessary to take suppliments. what

Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Obviously it's a muscle sprain. Take rest and stop gyming
Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Dear Mr.30, as per your question, those pain are usually due to soft tissue injury & muscle strains. first you need to do is give rest that part (with support/skip gym),ice application if it is not very chronic, & visit a clinic for thoroughly clinical assessment. as it is not related to your bones so plz don't go for any supplement without a prescription from doctor/ nutritionists. it may have its side effects as well. Hope it will help you. for more details visit www.proactivephysio.in