Pain in Ear
Sir/Madam, I am suffereing from cough. There is huge pain in my ears. Please tell what to be done with this? Please suggest some ear drops
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... I can understand your problem but. doctors don't suggest Ear Drops without ear local examination ..only ent specialist can prescribe it after examination... Throat infection can cause congestion of tympanic member... Consult ent specialist in nearest hospital......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.