Pain in ear piercing

I have had ear piercing for over 20 years now. The hole on the right earring starts to close if I don't wear ear rings for 3-4 days. However I recently see redness & pain in my right piercing. What can I do to relieve this pain?
views-icons 69 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in ear piercing

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to consult an ENT Specialist who needs to examine the Ear before he/she can reach a diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?