cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest/heart

I have been experiencing alot of pain in chest in the left side close to heart, i checked my bp twice and it was close to 160 and cholesterol was 233. i started taking medicine for cholesterol but then i visited another doctor and he stopped my cholesterol medication and started bp medication but still the pain is there and i have started losing my concentration in almost all the daily activities because of the pain. Breathing is normal but pain is consistent, it gets worse when i go to movie theaters or any kind of loud party . Please advise. (Ecg came normal too)

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in chest/heart

Dr. Alok Kumar Delhi | Cardiologist
Probably get a stress echo done and continue to medicine along with cholesterol medicine if your pain doesn't increases while walking and climbing stairs most likely pain may be related to your no and etc....pl meet cardiologist near to you
Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | General Physician
Get a Echo done
If that too is normal go for a stress test
This will help rule out cardiac pain
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Hi. You need proper evaluation as you have multiple issues: increased cholesterol, high BP, chest pain. A heart related problem must be ruled out in the background of these issues. A normal ECG does not rule out a heart problem. So please visit a qualified cardiologist (DM cardiology) and get personally examined and properly evaluated to find out the cause of this chest pain. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar www.thefitheart.in