ECG is normal. ECCO test also says normal. For more clarity, i toof treadmill stress test. That also came back normal only. Blood sugar level, Lipid profile also came normal. Cholesterol was high infact.
Why do i have pain on the lower chest ? Also my left hand pains little. What are my problems here ?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Having a pain, heaviness or discomfort in your chest can be scary. It does not always mean that you are having a heart attack. There can be many other causes, including
Other heart problems, such as angina
Digestive problems, such as heartburn or esophagus disorders
Lung diseases, such as pneumonia, pleurisy, or pulmonary embolism
Costochondritis - an inflammation of joints in your chest
Some of these problems can be serious. Get immediate medical care if you have chest pain that does not go away, crushing pain or pressure in the chest, or chest pain along with nausea, sweating, dizziness or shortness of breath. Treatment depends on the cause of the pain.
To rule out cardiac issues. Get a ECG and 2D echocardiography done. If they are normal then get a TMT / stress echo done.. If they are also normal then you have nothing to worry from heart side
Tab. Flexon Mr twice a day for 5 days
Cap. Pantocid DSR 40 mg before meals twice a day for 5
Get back to me with the reports for a detailed consultation.
Watch these simple explanatory videos for underlying the problem. Copy the link address to your browser
1) Chest pain - must know
2) Heart failure
3) Three things to do in chest pain -
4) Difference between heart attack and heart blocks vs heart failure
Don't forget to share and subscribe the channel - Dr. EDUCATION.
Please do share your feedback on the below link. Your opinion is valuable.
Dr. Paramjeet Singh
MBBS, DIP. CARDIOLOGY (LONDON), FICC.
YASHODA SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Your symptoms are suggestive of gastritis due to hyperacidity. You may require antacids to control the situation. These following steps may help control the gastritis:
- Don't skip meals, you may not feel like eating but in such conditions you should have the reduced amount in frequent intervals(i.e. 3 square meals broken down to 5 or 6 as you can tolerate) and slowly increase as you get better.
- Reduce/ Avoid spicy,fried, fatty, junk and oily food
- Avoid/ Limit drinking coffee, tea and carbonated drinks to once a day
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight as per your BMI(30-45mins of carido exercises per day)
- Increase daily intake of water to 3 liters
- Avoid/Stop smoking and drinking if you have the habit.
- Reduce stress through methods such as yoga/meditation/tai-chi.
- Avoid painkillers as it will increase your gastric problems at this moment.
If the problem persists or worsens, visit the ER at the earliest.
Follow the lifestyle changes as adviced
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.