Pain in bowel movement
Hi , Yesterday I had painful and burning bowel movent , stool was not tight still it was painful and the pain still exist and subsequent motions are painful as if there is injury.I had flax seeds and pumpkin seed (very small portion , just one table spoon) day before yesterday and had this experience very next day. Please suggest , do I need to see doctor.

Hello.... I can understand your problem ... If gas forms between bowel with indigestion onc will have stomach pain on passing stool.. You might be passing flatus... Don't try any new food items for few days... Just have rice, buttermilk ,semi solid food items.. Pain may subside if not consult general physician.