Bowel clearance

Bowel gets cleared in instalments of about 3 to 4 times a day; not in one go in the morning. I get the strong urge to pass stool in the first instance. But when I rush to the commode & sit on it, I don't evacuate fully as a free flow of stool. Something blocks soon after letting out small quantity of stool.

Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage  through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.