Pain in back part of head
Hi, I am having pain the back portion of my head(from the portion above to right ear to left ear) from last 2 days and mild fever but now there is no fever just head pain. While even walking also i fell the pain look like some one is shaking my head and felt like my brain got heavy. And I am not able to even sit for longer time. Please suggest something what can be the issue

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
General Physician 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Could be because of viral infection. Take plenty of fluid & juices. Take calpol for fever & headache. If u don' find any relief, consult physician.