Pain in Abdomen
For the past three days whenever I cough or sneeze, i feel some pain in my abdomen. This started to happen only after i participated in a physical activity drill three days ago wherein during the activity i felt some spasm in the abdomen. Could this be a possible case of hernia?

Hi, it could be due to spasm of rectus abdominis muscle. An inguinal hernia occurs when soft tissue — usually part of the membrane lining the abdominal cavity (omentum) or part of the intestine — protrudes through a weak point in the abdominal muscles. The resulting bulge can be painful, especially when you cough, bend over or lift a heavy object. Consult surgeon ...