Pain in abdomen & anus

I get sharp pain in my anus and it spreads till abdomen. I was diagnosed for E coli in Urine culture and semen culture some other infection. The Urologist at Hospital Chennai gave me Antibiotic but no use. Again in Urine culture and semen culture more infection was seen. He changed Antibiotic but I still have pain while passing Urine. In the last few days I developed pain in abdomen. The pain inside anus was reported to Urologist. He checked my Prostate gland and penis. He couldn't solve it. He asked me to do MRI if problem repeats. I am searching for an expert Urologist at Chennai. Please inform what could be the reason for pricking pain at times inside anus and also at abdomen. Uroflow test done, Ultrasound done all tests are normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in abdomen & anus

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.