Pain consult
I have pain in right shoulder and neck from last 4-5 months.I attached the pics of pain area also. Along with this,I also feel pain in back whenever I strecth my right shoulder Help me to know what is it? Doctor gave me painkillers

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Need to get proper evaluation done. Avoid neck jerks and use proper posture. Can avoid pillow for few days Don’t use electronic devices and mobile phone. Sos painkillers
If still not ok consult. Thanks