Pain below left testis

Hi...from last 6 months , I am feeling pain below my left testis...I consulted a doctor but exact cause is still unknown. , as varicocele occurs above tetis...I feel pain below my left testis...I took antibiotic but didnt work..now I am taking afdura tablet ..is it safe to use and will it work ?

Harisha N L

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you