Pain at right testicle
Continuous dull ache at right testicle. There is no change in size , or no swelling. But there is dragging up kind of ache at right testicle. my previous consultation found that there is some mild calculus in right side tube from kidney.gave some medicines and told to drink plenty of water. Is the pain due to calculus or do I need to consult urology doctor ? Is it serious issue?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well since you have history of kidney stones the pain again might be due to stones get symptomatic only when the stone passes from the kidney down the ureter to the's better you consult a your doctor and go for usg abdomen and pelvis..for pain relief now you can take anti spasmodics like spasmoproxyvon....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.