Pain and swollen beside ear and jaw
For the last two days I am my muscle between the jaw and the ear connector has swollen on the left side and there is a pain in it when I touch it or I do some movement. This happened over night two days ago. I am not able to sleep by turning to that side. Thank you in advance.

It can be due to lymphadenitis or tm joint subluxation ... Plz attach a picture of the swelling ... Consult an ent specialist online for proper medication

Tab Myospaz 1 tab twice daily for 5 days .Consult online for further evaluation.
Muscle relaxant may help. Do u drink alcohol? Please attach pic.
Take tab zerodal sp now , detailed history and pictures needed