Pain and swelling in upper back
My wife is having continuous pain in her upper back with swelling. We have consulted general physician and orthopaedic doctor. Also taken medicines for more than one and half month. But the pain and is continuously increasing day by day. I'm not sure if this really a ortho problem or a muscle problem or any other issue. Not sure which doctor to consult. We are scared now. Please help and guide.

Ayurveda oil therapy & cupping therapy can give you good & fast result in this problem.
consult me for the treatment.

+162
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give her best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear , dont worry As u said already consulted better fallow with your treating doctor as they know about your illness Second important , ortho problems takes time to get cure as muscle ,bone and tendon very much structures involves in that Need to consult spine surgeon Else , u can consult any ayurveda physician u wl get benifit definitely , U can consult me too Most important u to be patient , it wl take time to. Get cure Yoga wl help u. With guidance of yoga teacher
Your wife could be suffering from fibromyalgia with vitamin deficiency. You can consult me online or offline for same.
Consult- she will be cured completely with holistic treatment of Homoeopathy with yoga Kalp Clinic Shop No. 1 Rajnigandha building, Kandivali Shanker lane, west 9987triple0175
Start breathing exercises www.kalpclinic.in
Use ayurveda medicines And it will be cure permanently Consult  me
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier