Pain and sound in both knees
I have regular pain in knees,especially in morning while wake up. When i move knees sound c9me " cut cut". While climbimg stairs. Facing problems.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.(knee and lower limbs and foot and ankles. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
This might be due to ligament sprain
MRI knee
Consult me after mri reports
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello, thank you for your question. As you are of young age, this can be due to some injury in your knee. You need to get an X ray and then we can proceed further.
Consult if you have more doubts.
Visit www.dranuragmittal.com for more information
If your pain is worse in morning or is associated with swelling or stiffness, then it can be a sign of arthritis.
Consult a Rheumatologist (arthritis and autoimmune disease specialist) for diagnosis and treatment